All classes are held on Tuesday afternoons during school terms 1, 2 and 3. All classes start on Tuesday 8th February 2022 (see below for Term dates for 2022). Classes are held in the church hall of Geraldton Anglican Cathedral, 101 Cathedral Avenue, Geraldton (see photo of the Cathedral below). The hall is just behind the cathedral. There is ample parking, and an enclosed grassy play area attached to the hall should you need to keep younger siblings safe and happy during an older child’s lesson. You are more than welcome to stay for the duration of your child’s lesson.
Physie involves participants attending a weekly lesson of 45 minutes duration. Each lesson is designed to increase strength, fitness, flexibility and co-ordination, within a highly social and fun environment. A key strength of Physie is its emphasis on developing self-confidence and positive self-esteem for every girl and lady attending.
Over the course of a year, participants learn 4 different routines to modern music of contrasting styles, each with a slightly different focus.
- Dance: co-ordination and aerobic fitness
- Rhythm and Floor: flexibility and gracefulness
- Exercises: accuracy, stretching and strength
- Deportment: posture and control.
At Physie, we are flexible about age groups, please feel free to ask which group would be best for you or your child.
If you are interested in joining a seniors class please get in contact with us as we are endeavouring to start our first seniors class in 2022!
- Tiny Tots: 3 – 5 years Time TBC
- Teeny Boppers: 7-9 Time TBC
- Teeny Boppers: 10-12 Time TBC
- Teens & Ladies: Time TBC
TERM DATES 2022
- Term 1: Tues 8th Feb – Tues 5th April (9 lessons)
- Term 2: Tues 26th April – Tues 28th June (10 lessons)
- Term 3: Tues 19th July – Tues 20th September (10 lessons)